A grassroots collective of D/FW Patriots dedicated to creating a mass awakening of 9-11 Truth in our area.


LOOSE CHANGE FINAL CUT

WATCH LOOSE CHANGE FINAL CUT NOW! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
..

9-11 New World Rising(FINAL DIRECTOR'S CUT DVD)Now On Sale!www.newworldrisingmovie.com

Aaron Russo I Will Never Forget You

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Aaron Russo I Will Never Forget You


I'll never forget your smile or what you did to try and save this country and to inspire others to do the same.
Your bringing us your story of the Rockefeller plan and foreknowledge of 9-11 inspired me to dig deeper and find out the truth on my own and to make my own film.
Thank you Aaron for leaving the world a better place than you found it and it is my personal mission to continue your work how ever I can.
We will always love you Aaron and we will never forget you or what you gave us.

God Bless you man,
Josh Reeves

JOIN THE NORTH TEXANS FOR 9-11 TRUTH MEETUP GROUP-or contact josh@northtexansfor911truth.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

ON 911- TWO TRUCK BOMBS, 4 SUSPECTS, 2 SUSPECTS ARRESTED, 1 TRUCK EXPLODES



FROM-www.myspace.com/outofmany_1voice



This is an important update to the now infamous CLIP 15



About a week ago I posted an audio file of radio chatter on 9/11.

At first I thought it had some of the 1st responders radio conversations on 9/11 like the NYPD channel or the Port Authority Police channel.



With help from EditorMG we read A LOT of 9/11 transcripts looking for a way to authenticate the audio clip known as "Clip 15".

We found nothing.


Until tonight....

The following video is the New 911 Mystery clip I lovingly called Clip 15.

It is imperative that you listen to the whole audio file (which takes about five minutes).

In it you will here conversations between what I thought were 1st responders the day of the attacks, talking about looking for a truck/van containing explosives with a mural painted on it side of a plane crashing into New York City.


The truck is found and there are four suspects, two flee the truck and are captured and then the truck is reported as just blowing up!

Over the last week I have tried to verify this clip.

1st responder radio chatter "the van just exploded"

Add to My Profile | More Videos


Now that you have heard that clip I am sure you are filled with a lot of questions just as I was.

Who is talking? Was my first and most important question.

Why were weren't told about the four suspects and two of them being caught, arrested and questioned on 9/11?


Well guess what...We were told about it. But THIS STORY was told only ONCE and no more. Simply not talked about again by the major media.

Here is the clip that in fact validates the audio clip above!




Clip 15 part2 Truck w/explosives and FBI on 911

Add to My Profile | More Videos


??????????THE FBI????????


Now why, you ask were we only told once about this?


Well, I guess it was something that we weren't supposed to know about...

Think about it..................


The suspects were obviously not middle eastern terrorist or should I say they must have not fit the 9/11 plane highjacker profile. Because we never heard more about them.


They couldn't have been NY crack dealers. Because I don't think crack dealers drive trucks around packed with MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF EXPLOSIVES.

Were they released?

And if so......why?




Is it possible they were CIA, maybe even Blackwater mercenaries caught red handed and released......by the FBI?


Hmmmmmmm?

THE CONSPIRACY grows deeper. but another layer of the onion has been peeled away. We all need to dig deeper and try as hard as we can to find who theses suspects were, where they are and why weren't we told more about them.


It is only a guess. But I am still working on this and of course will post my findings as soon as I get more EVIDENCE.

911 Police find explosives WTC- MSNBC VIDEO

Add to My Profile | More Videos


UPDATE-4/19/2007

Well now it turns out that this was not just one truck bomb on 9/11, that were weren't told about but two separate truck bombs!

I took the information from both the audio clip and the News clip and plotted the locations of the so-called truck on Google Earth and found out that we have two very different locations. Separated by just under ten miles! It all so appears that the one that blew up was the one at Kings St. between 6th Ave and 7th Ave.

As always I'm digger deeper all the time and will post all my results. MORE IS COMING SOON!

No comments:

PHOTO OF THE DAY

PHOTO OF THE DAY

Alex Jones"Push the truth" video contest winner!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

9-11 new world rising preview(low bandwidth version)

THERMITE EXPERIMENT(make your own thermite)

Archive